My 5 top ideas for generating business ideas at Christmas.
Get into the community spirit this christmas and get visible within your business!
- Plan for success, host a raffle put a thoughtful experience gift together or a hamper add your logo or branding material share the message on social media! Ask family and friends to share and purchase tickets. Everyone loves a freebie particularity at Christmas.
- Support a local charity, school or homeless centre either offer a small donation or offer them a small package or service to add to their collection in exchange for a mention of your business.
- Host a competition, the best tree, the best angel topper, the best Christmas jumper, the funniest works night out picture….. get your community involved, your local businesses, your customer host a facebook live video and ask your customers to share to potential clients that have never seen your business or brand. #the competition with a name so when people search the hashtag they will find you.
- Update your website, with offers and promotions also thank businesses that have supported you throughout the year.. your suppliers, your printers, your wholesalers, your coaches?
- Have some products that are running out of their sell by date? Pop them in tester pots.. add a nice organza bag, your business card and sell them with an offer to good to miss.
Get creative, if you can think of any more exciting ideas feel free to post them in the comments i am always looking for inspiring ideas.
As we are in the festive spirit why not sign up for my FREE ebook. Subscribe here for your free ebook
or Come and join me in my facebook group,
i think you will love it >>>>>> Spiritual Business Academy<<<<<<<<
We have facebook challenges, free support or you can join my membership to access mini master classes to help you within your business.