What are Chakras?
Chakra are the various focal points in the subtle body used in a variety of ancient meditation practices, collectively denominated as Tantra, or the esoteric or inner traditions of Hinduism.
The Seven Chakras
- The Root Chakra, the first or red chakra, grounds your body from the base of your spine.
- The Sacral Chakra, the second or orange chakra, sits below your navel.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra, the third or yellow chakra, is located in the upper abdomen.
- The Heart Chakra, the fourth or green chakra, is in your chest behind your breastbone.
- The Throat Chakra, the fifth or blue chakra, rests within your throat.
- Third Eye Chakra, the sixth or indigo chakra, is found right between your eyes.
- The Crown Chakra, the seventh or violet chakra, is located at the top of your head.
Are your Chakras Aligned?
- The Root Chakra, when aligned ensures your survival
- The Sacral Chakra, when aligned bring you pleasure
- The Solar Plexus Chakra, when aligned gives you willpower
- The Heart Chakra, when aligned helps you send and receive love
- The Throat Chakra, when aligned helps you express your truth
- Third Eye Chakra, shares insight, and wisdom
- The Crown Chakra, helps you connect to cosmic energy
What if they are blocked?
- The Root Chakra, when blocked is possibly blocked by fear
- The Sacral Chakra, when blocked is possibly gulit
- The Solar Plexus Chakra, when blocked is possibly linked to shame
- The Heart Chakra, when blocked is possibly linked to grief
- The Throat Chakra, when blocked is possibly linked to lies
- Third Eye Chakra, when blocked is possibly linked to illusion
- The Crown Chakra, when blocked is possibly linked to ego
When chakras are blocked?
Self Help Tips
- Get Moving go into nature, no ear pods – look up at trees, the sky, focus on the wildlife and their noises. Hug a tree, sit by a tree, and do some deep breathing exercises. Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth, focus on your chakras, starting at the root chakra breathe into it and release. Continue until you reach the crown chakra.
- Self Knowledge Identifying the source of the blockage and working on the route cause may be the most durable. Journal, identify the feeling, where is it sitting in your body. Link the chakra and the reason and simply write, for example if your feeling it in your solar plexus, the blockage is guilt, write on a piece of paper, what do i need to know about guilt? freely right without attachment or judgement, once you have finished ask yourself is this true of me today? If you are saying no that is fantastic, reframe your thoughts with an affirmation. If your saying yes, ask yourself for the evidence to support the thoughts
I would love to know more about you and if these tips help you or if you would like to book a distance reiki healing session.